It is no secret that as we age our teeth get weaker and weaker. However, we should never have to sacrifice white teeth because how we live our lives.
Here are the top 5 reasons that are overlooked that cause teeth to turn black.
- Food and artificial coloring in food. Artificial food coloring makes teeth look yellowish or deteriorates the tooth enamel which gives us the white look.
- Years of yellowing and staining of teeth because of smoking, coffee, chewing tobacco and tea.
- Grinding your teeth weaken the tooth enamel which in turn over time, causes that yellow color in your teeth.
- Accidents can cause to tooth enamel damage which means that it can lead into a problem later in life.
- Wear and tear as you get older. Teeth naturally get more and more yellow as time goes on and its a natural process.
However, here at Vivr we've developed an incredible formula that whitens teeth without the sensitivity with only 10 minutes of application per day.
If you are interested in joining the Vivr Family we want to extend an AMAZING offer to you...
Just take a look at what others have said about Vivr Smiles: